Lavender Eye Pillow
Relieve eye strain and ease headaches with our linen Eye Pillow, sewn entirely by hand at the farm and filled with a relaxing blend of organic flax seed and their spray-free lavender. Handmade & locally grown in Canada, from Okanagan Lavender & Herb Farm.
HANDMADE | WASHABLE LINEN COVER
Available in Blue Check, Blue, French Blue, Light Blue, Blush Pink, Lavender and Teal.
How to use:
- Cold Therapy: Recommended for headaches, sinus pain, stress, and to reduce eye fatigue. Place in the freezer for 1 hour and then lay over closed eyes. The bag will stay cool for approximately 30 minutes.
- Warm Therapy: Recommended for tension relief. Heat in a clean microwave for 30 seconds and lay over closed eyes.
Our fabric is sourced from a certified ‘Confidence in Textiles’ company in Europe who produce all of their fabrics without harmful or toxic substances.
Ingredients: Organic flax seed and 100% farm grown lavender
Benefits of Linen:
- Linen is made from flax, and its production has a minimal impact on the environment
- Flax is drought tolerant and resistant to disease and pests, so it requires significantly less water and pesticides than cotton
- Flax is an easy crop to rotate, minimizing soil depletion
- The entire flax plant is harvested, leaving no waste
- Flax linen is very strong, so it does not need to be starched during spinning and weaving
- Linen is biodegradable and can be recycled into paper or insulation
- Linen does not irritate sensitive skin and protects against the sun’s harmful UV rays